Fontana Car Accident Lawyer
First Law Group Has Experience Serving Automobile Accident Victims
Bear in mind that getting help from a qualified and seasoned car accident lawyer may be crucial. This is especially true after a serious injury.
If you delay too long in pursuing your claims or fail to fully understand your damages, vital evidence might disappear. You can lose valuable compensation that you need to pay for your recovery.
We know that when you have major injuries, you can not thoroughly and instantly analyze the cause of the accident and gather information. It is even more difficult to deal with the insurance companies.
Allow our Fontana auto accident lawyers at First Law Group shoulder that burden for you.
What Should I Do After A Motor Vehicle Accident?
- Call the authorities and make a police report. Do not allow the other motorist to talk you into skipping this critical step. It can cause issues in the future.
- Exchange info with the other driver. Take good pictures of the other side's I.D. and insurance info. Some police departments will not make this information publicly available on the police report.
- Note witness info. Independent witness testimony can be vital to your claim.
- Take photos of the accident scene and the damage to your vehicle as well as the other cars.
- Seek medical attention. If you have injuries, visit the emergency room or get medical attention right away. You might have sustained far more serious injuries than you realized. Additionally, an extensive gap between an accident as well as medical treatment can make it difficult for your attorney to prove that your injuries are related to the accident.
- Call our Fontana car accident attorneys right away. The quicker you have a lawyer, the sooner they can start defending your legal rights. Additionally, call a lawyer before you speak with any auto insurance carrier. They will typically try to take a statement from you, which can be used against you later.
What Damages Can I Have After An Automobile Accident?
- Medical costs, like hospital visits, doctor appointments, physical therapy, ambulance costs, etc.
- Pain and suffering refers to the physical and psychological distress for which an individual can seek compensation in a claim.
- Lost income from missing work after a severe injury, one of the most financially detrimental aspects of a motor vehicle accident.
What Are The Most Usual Automobile Accident Injuries?
There are a number of injuries that can result from car accidents, such as:
- Broken bone injury accidents-- When a fracture is much more serious, it can need surgery to repair.
- Back and neck injuries-- These are typically soft tissue injuries that resolve with therapy. However, in some cases accident victims sustain herniated discs that might need injections or surgery.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)-- Whether minor (like a concussion) or severe, TBIs can require years of medical care. They can also cause brain death, vegetative states, comas, and also death.
- Lacerations-- Sometimes accident victims suffer large cuts that need stitches or staples and often leave disfiguring scars.
- Shoulder injuries, such as a torn rotator cuff or a torn labrum-- These injuries often require surgery.
- Burn injuries-- This can result from fire, but it can also come from airbags. Our firm has seen significant scarring from airbag injuries.
- Death-- Unfortunately, numerous people die every year in Fontana area car accidents.
What Elements Impact My Settlement?
Identifying just how much compensation you should anticipate from your settlement can be hard since the amount depends greatly on the facts of your case. An experienced Fontana automobile accident lawyer will calculate your economic and non-economic damages. They can also help you make the right decision on when to settle or take your case to court.
Your lawyer's job is to negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf until they obtain a top offer from the insurance provider. If that offer is reasonable, you settle. If not, your attorney can file a lawsuit.
Variables that impact settlement value consist of:
- The extent of your injuries.
- The available insurance coverage. If the motorist has little to no insurance, it's much harder to acquire a high settlement from them. If the motorist has no or minimal insurance, the claim may have to rely on your own uninsured/underinsured driver coverage for compensation.
- Whether responsibility is clear or contested. For instance, the other celebration might not dispute responsibility in a rear-end accident however might in a red-light accident.
- If your accident had more than one responsible party (third-party claims).
- If the at-fault party showed gross negligence when operating their motor vehicle.
- Your total medical expenses and other losses, such as lost income from work.
- Your ability to return to work.
- The change in your quality of life prior to and after your accident.
- Your out-of-pocket costs.
Call our law firm if you 'd like more info about the possible value of your claim.
Our Accident Lawyers Are Here To Assist You
If you suffered injuries in an automobile accident, or somebody you love tragically died, let the car accident attorneys at First Law Group help you evaluate and know your legal rights and potential remedies. Additionally, we can help you get the compensation you need to recover completely.
The car accident attorneys at First Law Group have experience representing Fontana motorists and passengers that sustained injuries in automobile accidents. We will independently investigate your accident and do what is necessary to help you recover. This allows you to concentrate on the important and difficult tasks of recovery and getting your life back in order.
At First Law Group, we really care about our community and we are driven by our passion for clients. Our personal injury lawyers in Fontana, California are always available to take your call. For a Free Consultation, call us at (626) 888-8264, or visit our website: FirstLG.com